Cyrille Bonnet began her career in Paris-based law firms specialising in business law (Helwaser & Associés 1997-2000, then Behillil & Associés 2000-2002), before joining the employment law department at Fidal Direction Internationale in 2002. She acquired a wealth of experience in employment law and individual and collective litigation before joining Julien-Jeulin & Associés in 2019.
Cyrille Bonnet is the partner in charge of the firm’s Employment Law department. She advises companies and groups in the handling of their ongoing individual and collective employment issues.
- Employment and social security law
- Employment tribunal litigation
- Social security litigation
- Payroll management
- Lawyer at the Paris Bar since 1997
- Holds a postgraduate degree (DEA) in Private Law from Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University